As we continue to roll out new versions of our FlexxTheme, today, we’re unveiling a new blog ad management feature called Billboard.
Here’s some of the benefits of the new Billboard feature, now standard in all FlexxTheme versions:
- Easily upload and resize images – No FTP uploading of ads required, it’s all inside the FlexxTheme ‘Billboard’ page and the WordPress Dashboard
- No coding required — No more hardcoding of images, with Billboard, you can use WordPress Widgets to place ads in your sidebars and feature areas.
- Add multiple ad groups to different sidebar areas — Wherever there’s a widget ready area, you can plug in a new grouping of ads, or images.
OTHER USES OF FLEXXTHEME’S BILLBOARD FEATURE
Besides using Billboard for blog display advertising, you can use Billboard for these things too …
- Display your social media profiles (link to your Twitter, Facebook and YouTube profiles)
- Featured home photos for real estate agents
- Profile pics for multi-use author blogs
- Show small photo galleries of recent events like vacations and trips
- Show off your portfolio of creative work
PREVIOUS CUSTOMERS: Emails with the new updates have been sent. If you have not received your updated themes, please contact us. For upgrading, we highly suggest that you use the new theme files and do NOT replace the files. However, if you wish to pursue that, here is a file upgrade post. Please be sure to make backups of any changes to the theme that you’ve done before attempting to upgrade.