Join the iThemes Team For Two Action-Packed Days
As We Show You How To Use WordPress to Build Great Websites
iThemes WordPress Theme Bootcamp
Friday, Jan. 29 and Saturday, Jan. 30, 2010
Over the past two years, we’ve be honored to provide quality WordPress themes to thousands of customers around the globe. But the one thing our customers have consistently asked for is training to help them build their own WordPress websites.
You’ve asked questions like ….
- How do I customize my theme with CSS and graphics?
- How do I setup and optimize WordPress?
- How do WordPress themes work and how can I take them to the next level?
- How can I leverage WordPress as a CMS?
So today we’re introducing the
inaugural iThemes WordPress Theme Bootcamp!
It’s an intense two-day workshop designed to help you build and customize WordPress themes for yourself or for your clients.
** This Small Workshop Is Limited To Only 50 People **
Registration Is First Come First Serve
On Jan. 29-30, 2010, myself and the iThemes Team will host our first live event for a small group of people to show the ins and outs of customizing WordPress themes and websites.
We’ll walk you through using WordPress and themes to build custom websites for your clients or for yourself …
We’ll also cover things like:
- The keys and benefits to using WordPress as a CMS
- How to install and optimize WordPress for search engine optimization and every day use
- The best plugins to extend the power of WordPress
- How to backup, restore and secure your WordPress sites
- What WordPress theme files do and how they work
- Graphic design tips and tricks to personalize your WP sites
- Tips for customizing WordPress themes with CSS
- Using the WordPress Widgets feature to finetune your sites for conversion
- Practical marketing tips you can put to use for your clients and yourself
The best part is … since this will be a small event (remember, only 50 people) you’ll have plenty of time to ask questions AND get personal help along the way from the iThemes Team!
Here’s why I’m personally excited for the event …. we get to meet YOU!
As I’ve traveled to different WordPress events, I’ve had the great pleasure of meeting many of our iThemes customers … but this time, we’ll have our own special party for you!
So be sure to register today and start making plans to be in Dallas with us Jan. 29-30, 2010.
The iThemes team and I look forward to meeting you.
Sessions will be from 9 a.m. to 4-5 p.m. each day. This is a tentative ‘draft’ schedule and be tweaked by customer input. We want to provide a value-packed workshop. Thus some of the session topics and meeting times may get refined.
Registration – starts at 8:30
Session 1: Why WordPress and Using it as a CMS
Session 2: Installation and Optimization of WordPress
Session 3: How Themes Work
Session 4: Recommended Plugins and Best Practices
Session 5: Backing Up and Restoring WP
Session 6: Q&A
Session 1-3: Customizing Themes with CSS and Graphics
Session 4: Builder Theme Customization Tips
Session 5: Tips for Making Your Website the Hub of Your Marketing Efforts
Session 6: Q&A
LINK RESOURCES FROM PREVIEW WEBINAR
- FireFox Browser
- Web Developer Toolbar
- More FireFox Addons
- FireBug Addon
- Gravity Forms
- Google Sitemap Generator
- Wishlist Member
- Yoast Breadcrumbs
- Download Manager