BackupBuddy: Advanced Debugging
importbuddy.php User Error
The source site is now redirecting to the destination site (or vice versa). This occurs if the user did not change their database settings. Because of this, both sites are now sharing the same database so one of them is redirecting to the other.
500 Server Errors:
- .htaccess file is causing URLs to be redirected improperly or is malformed.
- PHP is not functioning or enabled for the site. Check with basic phpinfo().
- A 404 error is occurring but the server is not set up correctly to return a 404. Do sanity check with .htm file.
The backup zip file is not found:
- The zip file has been renamed to a non-BackupBuddy format.
- The zip file permissions are wrong. Ex: Not readable.
- The zip file is not in the same directory as importbuddy.php.
- The zip file has not finished uploading or was interrupted in transit. If BackupBuddy was used to send it try manually uploading.