BackupBuddy: Creating a Backup
1. To get started creating your first backup, expand the BackupBuddy menu from the WordPress Dashboard. Navigate to BackupBuddy > Backup.
2. Select the type of backup to be performed by clicking a backup type (Database Only or Complete (Full) Backup) or a custom Backup Profile.
3. BackupBuddy will then display the Status Log of the backup.
4. Once the backup has completed, a green check mark will appear.
- Select to send a backup to a remote destination after the manual backup completes. After selecting this option select a profile above to start a backup.
- Creating a Manual Backup
- Local Archive Files
- Recent Backup Status