BackupBuddy: Malware Scan
BackupBuddy features a Malware Scan powered by Sucuri available on the Malware Scan page.
- To access BackupBuddy’s malware scan feature, navigate to BackupBuddy > Malware Scan from within the WordPress dashboard.
- You’ll see the malware scan begin.
- Once the scan is complete, a report generates with the following details:
- Your current malware infection status
- Web server details (site, hostname, IP address and system details)
- Web application (details, versions, notices, errors and warnings)
- Iframes included
- Blacklisting status
Note: Malware scan results are cached for one hour.