BackupBuddy: Old Licensing System
After installing BackupBuddy, we recommend attaching a license key to your site for automatic updates.
Applying a New License
- Navigate to Plugins > Installed Plugins.
- Click Manage Licenses.
- Log in with your iThemes Member username and password.
- After logging in, click Generate Key.
- A notification will appear that the site has been licensed.
Managing Existing Licenses
From the Manage Licenses tab, you can manage existing keys and associated sites.
Licensing Error Messages
These are issues occasionally seen with our licensing system.
- Invalid license key, it has expired, or it is already in use. Please verify the key or contact support for assistance.
- You have already generated all the keys you have available or your licenses have expired. Please obtain additional licenses or unlicense a site. ERROR L14513-JW
- Username and/or password is invalid. Are you using your iThemes password?
- Other Steps to Resolve Licensing Issues
- Specifications: Server Configuration & Minimum Requirements
- Host Compatibility
- Quick Setup
- Local Development