BackupBuddy: View and Restore Individual Files
BackupBuddy's View and Restore Individual Files feature allows you to see the contents of your backup, view text-based file contents and restore selected files.
Caution: Restored files may overwrite existing files of the same name. Use caution when restoring, especially when restoring large numbers of files to avoid breaking the site.
Using the Restore/Migrate Page
- From the BackupBuddy menu, navigate to the Restore/Migrate page.
- Hover over a backup file name and select View & Restore File.
- Click the "eye" icon to view the contents of any text-based file. The file-viewer will then appear.
- Select the files to be restored then click Restore Selected.
- Click OK to confirm the restore and watch the restore status complete.
- Individual File View & Restore