BackupBuddy Remote Destinations: Email
From IThemes Codex
(Difference between revisions)
(→Adding Email as a Remote Destination)
|Line 22:||Line 22:|
[[:|← Back to BackupBuddy Codex Home]]
Latest revision as of 16:37, August 13, 2013
With the Email Remote destination, you can send files as email attachments. Note: With most email servers, attachments are typically limited to about 10 MB in size, so only smaller backups can typically be sent this way.
Adding Email as a Remote Destination
- Once on the Remote Destinations page, click the +Add New button to add your email destination.
- From the Add New Destination page, configure the following destination settings:
- Destination name - Name of the new destination to create. This is for your convenience only.
- Email address - [Example: [email protected]] - Email address for this destination.
- Once you've entered all of your settings, Test Settings to verify with a test email and then click the +Add Destination button.
- Your new location will now show on the Remote Destinations page in BackupBuddy. If you need to change your settings, click the gear symbol to the right of the destination.
- BackupBuddy Stash
- Amazon S3
- Local Directory
- Recent Transfer Status