BackupBuddy Server Information: Advanced: Database Mass Text Replacement
(→Performing Database Mass Text Replacement)
|Line 35:||Line 35:|
[[:|← Back to BackupBuddy Codex Home]]
Latest revision as of 16:36, August 13, 2013
The Advanced: Database Mass Text Replacement is a tool available on the Tools page of the BackupBuddy Server Information page.
Warning: This is an advanced feature. Use with caution; improper use may result in data loss.
Performing Database Mass Text Replacement
When replacing a site address, consider there may be more than one URL (i.e.
- Enter the “Replace” text. Everything in the box is considered one match and may span multiple lines.
- Enter the “With” text. Any text found matching the “replace” text will be replaced with this text. Everything in the box is considered one match and may span multiple lines.
- Make the “in table(s)” selection: [All tables; with prefix; single]
- Click Begin Replacement. Caution: This cannot be undone. Serialized data is handled by this replacement.
- WordPress Scheduled Actions (CRON)
- Advanced: Database Mass Text Replacement