BackupBuddy Server Information: Introduction
The BackupBuddy Server Information page allows you to view helpful information including:
- Server configuration details, security information, server paths, etc.
- Database information as well as tables excluded from backups
- Your site's files in either a graphical format or a listing (with notes about exclusions from backups)
- Additional site tools for managing CRON schedules and database text search & replace
Accessing the Server Information Page
To access the Server Information page, visit BackupBuddy > Server Information.
Server Information Tabs
The Server Information includes several tabs to help organize this information:
Click on the tabs to navigate between the different sections of the Server Information Page.
- WordPress Scheduled Actions (CRON)
- [[BackupBuddy_Server_Information:_Advanced:_Database_Mass_Text_Replacement|Advanced: Database Mass Text Replacement]