BackupBuddy Settings: Backup Profiles
Backup Profiles allow you to customize various settings on a case-by-case basis and override the default backup settings configured in other tabs. Profiles only need to be modified when choosing to override defaults on a per-profile basis.
To edit the Database backup, click the Database Only button.
From here, you can select Database and Advanced settings:
- Base database tables to backup for this profile - Use global default, This WordPress' tables (prefix wp_), All tables in database (including non-WordPress). [Default: This WordPress' tables prefix (wp_)] - Determines the default set of tables to backup. If this WordPress' tables is selected then only tables with the same prefix (for example wp_ for this installation) will be backed up by default. If all are selected then all tables will be backed up by default.
- Use global defaults for tables to backup - [Default: disabled] - (WARNING: This prevents BackupBuddy from backing up the database during any kind of backup. This is for troubleshooting / advanced usage only to work around being unable to backup the database.
- Skip database dump on backup - Skip if to completely bypass backing up database. Use with caution.
- Perform integrity check on backup files - Disable if having problems viewing your backup listing.
New Backup Profile
- General Settings
- Backup Profiles
- Advanced & Troubleshooting
- Import/Export Plugin Settings