Release Type: Bug fixes, feature enhancements, PHP version compatibility fixes, plugin compatibility fixes
This release includes a large number of fixes and improvements that address a number of issues.
- Added it_builder_menu_capability filter to control the capability (switch_themes by default) used for adding admin menus.
- Added the name of the Layout on the Widgets editor when the widgets for a specific Layout are being modified.
- Split date and time archive titles to allow each to have a different title.
- Replaced the use of Thickbox with a custom-built solution. This will solve many known and unknown plugin conflicts.
- Fixed Pods integration to avoid an issue in the Pods 2.0.0 release.
- Reordered archive.php title conditionals to increase efficiency.
- Improved View names for search results.
- Improved a comment styling selector to prevent the styling from bleeding out into lists that are part of the comment content.
- Improved the Widget Content widget's rendering in order to allow plugins that pull post-specific data to gain access to the $post variable.
- Fixed list styling issue that prevented lists with a large number of items from rendering the numbers properly.
- Added clearfix class to widgets to prevent issues with widgets that float their output.
- Made the preview image handling in the Layout Editor more efficient.
- Made basic performance improvements to the Module system.
- Restructured code that builds the title tags.
- Removed unnecessary loop-footer div in single.php.
- Forced permissions of new favicons to 644 to avoid potential permissions issues.
- Fixed bugs that prevented Extensions settings for Views from working properly.
- Fixed a bug that caused Views that use the Active Layout to break when the Layout Editor listing page is loaded.
- Fixed potential causes of errors when a Module loading problem occurs.
- Fixed bug that causes inconsistent Views application with bbPress' custom post types.
- Fixed issue with the builder_filter_disable_theme_stylesheets filter that prevented it from working properly.
- Changed "#comments li" to "#comments li.comment".
- Changed "ul, ol" margin to "margin: 0 0 0 3em".
- Removed "ol", "#ie6 ol", and "#ie7 ol" rules.
- Added "ul ul, ul ol, ol ul, ol ol" rule.