From IThemes Codex
Release Type: Bug fixes and small improvements
This release fixes a number of bugs and implements some small improvements in various places as detailed below:
- Fixed styling issues for themes that use the legacy full-width module code.
- Fixed title rendering issue on static blog pages.
- Fixed issues where dialog boxes in the Layout editor were not opening and closing properly.
- Fixed a bug where a double separator would appear above My Theme in the admin menu.
- Fixed a bug where disabling builder-my-theme-menu caused the sidebars to disappear in Appearance > Widgets.
- Improved the resizing script that handles making videos and embeds fluid.
- Improved the generated stylesheet version number to make it more clear what features are supported. This is helpful for support.
- Improved tab styling on the My Theme > Settings page.
- Added automatic inclusion of builder-responsive-ready support when the theme has builder-responsive support.
- Removed the SEO tab in My Theme > Settings.