Builder 3.0 Videos
(Latest at the top)
Builder 3.0 Finishing Touches
Builder 3.0 Preview Webinar
- New Header Module – Customize and display your site title, tagline, and SEO options across multiple layouts.
- Support for the Loop Standard - Standardized HTML class structure for compatibility with LoopBuddy and other future projects.
- New Plugin Features – Plugin specific styling and scripting. Includes Gravity Forms styles!
- Tooltip Helps – Helping you (or your clients) learn to use and navigate Builder more easily.
- Expanded Extensions – We’ve added several new layout extensions to further customize the look of your site.
- New Layouts - To help you get started, we’ve included some awesome new site layouts you can tinker with, or you can use them just like they are.
- 40 + Child Themes - As always, you get over 40 child themes included with Builder 3.0. All child themes have been updated to take advantage of the latest Builder 3.0 feautes.
How to update Builder 2.xx to 3.0
Follow the instructions here.
Should I update my child theme?
If you have made customizations to your child theme, you won't be required to update them i.e., updating child themes is not mandatory. Builder 3.0 will work just fine with your existing child themes.
Tips and Notes
(in no particular order)
- The new set of layouts included in Builder 3.0 come only for new installation, not upgrades. To load up the default Layouts and Views after you have upgraded Builder, you can use the Import feature (My Theme > Settings and then the "Import / Export" tab) to import this export file which contains the default Layouts and View.