Builder Child Themes
In version 2.7, child themes have been introduced in WordPress. Using Child themes, you can modify (override) all aspects of a Parent theme (e.g. the stylesheet, page templates, functions) without risking to lose any modifications when upgrading the parent theme.
Child Theme Graphics can also be seen at http://affiliates.ithemes.com/banners-graphics/ithemes/child-theme-graphics/
Listed below are the child themes of Builder that can be downloaded from the member's area (latest at the top):
A light and subtle, yet dramatic theme.
- unique fonts and font styling on the nav bar and headlines tags
- multi-shaded lavender color scheme
- ribbon graphics for added flair and elegance
- styling of the author meta data
- other stylish graphics being used throughout the theme
- Retro Styled Theme – making Retro the new Contemporary.
- 'Dancing Script' Google Font, providing a super-easy way to have a unique titles and headlines without slowing your site down with heavy graphics.
- Magazine Layout Builder Extension – so you can take advantage of the ease of using Builder with the visual sophistication of a magazine layout.
- ContactBuddy and GravityForms Styles (Extensions) built in – so once you install the specific plugins, you will have access to the advanced styling without having to touch any code.
- Alternate HTML modules – so you can have different looking HTML modules without having to change the css code.
A quite stunning in its bold-yet-minimalist style. Similar to its related (sister?) theme Covell, Covert uses a minimalist, monochromatic style, but one that allows photographers and artists to display their work in a more dramatic and darker style.
Covert also includes 2 distinct navigation styles, making it easy to portray just the amount of "minimalism" you want, as well as the custom projects post type, making project organization and display a snap.
Some of the other features that make this theme special:
- Unique Navigation Styles – Fixed Left and Top Navigation
- Encased Content Module – Content Module is ‘encased’ within the layout making it stand out from the other modules.
Some of the special features included in Lucky 7:
- 7 awesome color palettes – which can be further customized using the Style Manager plugin – giving you a professional look with virtually no effort
- The ability to select a different color for individual modules – making it easy to super-customize each portion of the page
- Beautiful meta blocks for author info – making your site (and your authors) stand out from the crowd
- Inset widgets and navigation for a unique, professional look
- Additional custom theme settings, such as a simple setting to change the “read more” text, giving your site a special touch without having to know anything about code
- Built-in iPhone-ready mobile theme
- and popular rounded corners
Ionic – Sky
Ionic – Green
Americana - Mojave (Release Date: January 21, 2011)
Americana - Libertas (Release Date: January 21, 2011)
Americana - Interstate (Release Date: January 21, 2011)
4 more themes in Foundation series
Foundation - WordPress theme for Churches and Ministries
This is another theme in the restaurant series, with a little bit of a pub twist.
This is a child theme associated with Restaurant Block.