Builder Child Themes
In version 2.7, child themes have been introduced in WordPress. Using Child themes, you can modify (override) all aspects of a Parent theme (e.g. the stylesheet, page templates, functions) without risking to lose any modifications when upgrading the parent theme.
Listed below are the child themes of Builder that can be downloaded from the member's area (latest at the top):
A light and subtle, yet dramatic theme.
- unique fonts and font styling on the nav bar and headlines tags
- multi-shaded lavender color scheme
- ribbon graphics for added flair and elegance
- styling of the author meta data
- other stylish graphics being used throughout the theme
- Retro Styled Theme – making Retro the new Contemporary.
- 'Dancing Script' Google Font, providing a super-easy way to have a unique titles and headlines without slowing your site down with heavy graphics.
- Magazine Layout Builder Extension – so you can take advantage of the ease of using Builder with the visual sophistication of a magazine layout.
- ContactBuddy and GravityForms Styles (Extensions) built in – so once you install the specific plugins, you will have access to the advanced styling without having to touch any code.
- Alternate HTML modules – so you can have different looking HTML modules without having to change the css code.
A quite stunning in its bold-yet-minimalist style. Similar to its related (sister?) theme Covell, Covert uses a minimalist, monochromatic style, but one that allows photographers and artists to display their work in a more dramatic and darker style.
Covert also includes 2 distinct navigation styles, making it easy to portray just the amount of "minimalism" you want, as well as the custom projects post type, making project organization and display a snap.
Some of the other features that make this theme special:
- Unique Navigation Styles – Fixed Left and Top Navigation
- Encased Content Module – Content Module is ‘encased’ within the layout making it stand out from the other modules.
Some of the special features included in Lucky 7:
- 7 awesome color palettes – which can be further customized using the Style Manager plugin – giving you a professional look with virtually no effort
- The ability to select a different color for individual modules – making it easy to super-customize each portion of the page
- Beautiful meta blocks for author info – making your site (and your authors) stand out from the crowd
- Inset widgets and navigation for a unique, professional look
- Additional custom theme settings, such as a simple setting to change the “read more” text, giving your site a special touch without having to know anything about code
- Built-in iPhone-ready mobile theme
- and popular rounded corners
Ionic – Sky
Ionic – Green
Americana - Mojave (Release Date: January 21, 2011)
Americana - Libertas (Release Date: January 21, 2011)
Americana - Interstate (Release Date: January 21, 2011)
4 more themes in Foundation series
Foundation - WordPress theme for Churches and Ministries
This is another theme in the restaurant series, with a little bit of a pub twist.
This is a child theme associated with Restaurant Block.