Builder Child Themes: Introduction
Builder utilizes a parent theme/child theme relationship. Child Themes operate on the foundation of Builder Theme - Core.
Child Themes provide specific design details, graphics and typography while Builder Theme Core operates in the background to support Builder’s Layouts, Views and Style Manager features. Builder boasts an impressive child theme library, an ever-growing library of Child Themes designed with various features, plugin integrations and niche site considerations.
- Getting Started with Builder: Installation
- Builder Child Theme Installation
- Builder Child Themes Sales Page
- Builder Child Theme Video overview
- Child Theme Specific Documentation