Builder Header Module
|Line 3:||Line 3:|
Revision as of 09:58, July 24, 2013
By default, the Header Module uses the Site Title and Tagline as set in your WordPress Dashboard's General Settings.
Header Module Settings
Available Header Module settings include:
- Name - To help identify widget locations
- Site Title - Specify “Show Site Title,” “Use Custom Site Title Text” or “Do Not Show Site Title”
- Tagline - “Show Tagline,” “Use Custom Tagline” or “Do Not Show Tagline”
- SEO - Recommended or custom settings for tags and divs
- Sidebars - Add Sidebars for widgets to the left, right or on both sides of the Header Module
This module will also wrap the title and tagline in div tags with an exception for the title on a home page view. On the home page, the title will be wrapped in an h1 tag.