Builder Image Module
(→Image Module Settings)
|Line 40:||Line 40:|
Revision as of 12:03, July 24, 2013
The Image Module can be used to add a static image to your Layout.
Adding an Image Module
To add an Image Module to your Layout, click Add Module and select the Image Module from the list of available Modules.
Image Module Settings
Once the Image Module has been selected and added to the Layout, the Modify Image Module Settings box will appear. Customize the settings of the Image Module by selecting from the following options.
Available Image Module settings include:
- Name - To help identify widget locations
- Upload Image - Choose the location of your image file
- Height - “Automatic,” “Use a height that preserves the image’s aspect ratio” or “Manual, select a height manually” (to set your own image height)
- Link URL - Where the image will link
- Sidebars - Widget areas to the left, right or on both sides of the image
- Style - **Varies by child theme** - If the active child theme (theme design) provides Alternate Module Style options for this module, select the desired style.
Full Window and No Spacing Image Module Styles
Click the Save button to save the Navigation Module Settings. You'll now see the Navigation Module added to your Layout, denoting the type of navigation used by the Module.
The Legacy Menu Types are present as a fallback in case you have not configured any menus in the Menu Editor. The Builder menu types can be configured in the Builder's Theme Settings. The WordPress Pages option uses WordPress' built-in
wp_list_pages function to show a listing of all of your site's pages.
- Introduction to Builder Layouts
- Video Overview
- Creating a Builder Layout
- Applying Layouts to Specific Posts/Pages