Builder Image Module
The Image Module can be used to add a static image to your Layout.
Adding an Image Module
To add an Image Module to your Layout, click Add Module and select the Image Module from the list of available Modules.
Once the Navigation Module has been selected and added to the Layout, the Modify Navigation Module Settings box will appear. Customize the settings of the Navigation Module by selecting from the following options.
Available Navigation Module settings include:
- Name - To help identify widget locations
- Navigation Type - A populated list of your WordPress Menus or Legacy Menu Types, such as Builer Settings categories, pages or WordPress pages
- Style - **Varies by child theme** - If the active child theme (theme design) provides alternate styling options for this module, select the desired style.
Click the Save button to save the Navigation Module Settings. You'll now see the Navigation Module added to your Layout, denoting the type of navigation used by the Module.
The Legacy Menu Types are present as a fallback in case you have not configured any menus in the Menu Editor. The Builder menu types can be configured in the Builder's Theme Settings. The WordPress Pages option uses WordPress' built-in
wp_list_pages function to show a listing of all of your site's pages.
- Introduction to Builder Layouts
- Video Overview
- Creating a Builder Layout
- Applying Layouts to Specific Posts/Pages