Change Default Width and Height in VidEmbed Settings in Post/Page Editor
From IThemes Codex
Revision as of 18:19, July 19, 2013 by Elise
When you use VidEmbed in any Post or Page Editor, the VidEmbed menu auto-suggests the default values of 480 for width and 385 for height. This can be changed by editing the admin.php file:
- Make BackupBuddy backups before making any edits.
- Remember: any changes you make here WILL be lost once you upgrade the plugin to any newer version.
- Use a good text editor to make these changes.
- Edit the admin.php file in the plugins/vidembed/classes folder.
- Edit line 147 to change the value 480 to anything else you wish. This will change the default width.
- Edit line 151 to change the value 385 to anything else you wish. This will change the default height.
- Save the file on the server.