Creating Builder Views
To get started creating a View for your Builder site, visit the WordPress dashboard menu and expand the My Theme menu. Click Layouts & Views.
The Views Tab
Click the Views tab. You'll now see the Views page with a listing of all existing Views.
The Views page offers a listing of:
- Site View - The type of View (404, Archives, Attachment, Author, Category, Date Archive, Post, Page, Post Type, Search, Singular, Tag)
- Site View Description - A short description/reminder of the View
- Layout - The Layout being used by the View
- Extension - The Extension being used by the View
Adding a New View
To add a new View, Click the Add View button in the Views tab.
You'll now see the Add New View box.
From here, select:
- View - Attachment, Authory, Category, Date Archive, Home, Page, Post, Post Type, Search Results, Singular, Tag
- Layout - Apply Rules ("Use this View's Active Layout" or "Use the Site's Default Layout") or a Layout (a listing of your site's existing Layouts)
- Extension - Apply Rules ("Use the Active Extension or "Disable the Active Extension" or an Extension (Featured Image Grid & Showcase, Featured Image Slider, Magazine Layout, Portfolio Layout, Teasers Layout - Image Left, Teasers Layout - Image Right)
Click Add. You'll now see your new View added to the list in the Views Tab.