Displaying Billboard on Your Site
Billboard can be displayed in widget areas on your site. Navigate to the Widgets area under Appearance in the WordPress Admin area. Drag the Billboard widget into the widget area that you would like for it to display in and fill out the widget form to configure that instance of Billboard just the way you want it.
Example shortcode: [it-billboard group="0" title="Title" max='all' entry_order="ordered" new_window="yes"]
- group This allows you to chose which Billboard group to display with the *shortcode. The group id can be found on the settingspage.
- title This attribute allows you to place a title above the Billboard group. *If you wish to not have a title then do not include this attribute in the shortcode.
- max With the max attribute, you can choose how many images you want to show in the Billboard group. You can enter a number between 1-20 or use "all" for showing all images in the group.
- entry_order This attribute allows to control what order the images will be shown on page load. You can use "ordered", "alphabetical", or "random".
- new_window This will enable the option for image links to be opened in a new window.