Exchange Add-Ons: Custom URL Tracking
The Custom URL Tracking add-on allows you to create a custom URL for your product and track how many times that particular link is viewed.
You'll find the Custom URLs options in the Advanced options of your products.
Once you enter your custom URL, you can then decide if you want the page to redirect to the original product URL (ex:
http://elise.internal.ithemes.com/product/codex/) or to use the URL you created.
Once you've add your custom URLs and updated your plugin, you'll now be able to track the different URLs and the views each has received.
This shows in the Custom URLs section of your Advanced options for each product.
- Exchange Add-ons on iThemes.com
- Free Add-Ons
- Premium Add-Ons
- Tutorials - Short video tutorials to help you become an Exchange expert.
- Get Basic Help - Get free help on some basics of Exchange.
- Get Premium Support - Get premium and priority support for Exchange.
Report & Request
- Report a Bug or Problem - Help us fix an issue that you have found in Exchange
- Request a Feature - Help us improve Exchange for everyone