Exchange Add-Ons: Featured Video
|Line 39:||Line 39:|
Revision as of 15:06, January 9, 2014
The Featured Video Add-on allows you to add videos to your product.
Once the Featured Video add-on is installed and enabled, you'll now see the option to add a video to each product above your product images.
You can either paste in a url or upload the video to your Media Library.
You can paste in links from:
When you use the upload option and either upload a new video to your Media Library or select a video already in your library, the Featured Video add-on will use the WordPress shortcode
Once you've added your video and publish or updated your product, you'll see a preview of your video. You can also save the product as a draft to see the preview of the video.
Once your product has been published, your customers will be able to watch a sales video for your product.
- Exchange Add-ons on iThemes.com
- Free Add-Ons
- Premium Add-Ons
- Tutorials - Short video tutorials to help you become an Exchange expert.
- Get Basic Help - Get free help on some basics of Exchange.
- Get Premium Support - Get premium and priority support for Exchange.
Report & Request
- Report a Bug or Problem - Help us fix an issue that you have found in Exchange
- Request a Feature - Help us improve Exchange for everyone