Exchange Add-Ons: Guest Checkout
|Line 48:||Line 48:|
Revision as of 18:43, December 3, 2013
The Exchange Guest Checkout allows your customers to purchase products without having to login or register on your site.
To allow this option for your customers, you'll want to go into iThemes Exchange > Add-ons and enable the Guest Checkout add-on. To go to the settings for Guest Checkout, click the gear symbol to the left of the Enabled button.
In the settings, you can select whether or not the Guest Checkout is the default checkout option (overwriting either Log In or Register as the default option set in your Exchange settings) and whether or not the Log In or Registration links show.
When your customers checkout using the Guest Checkout option, they will enter their email address and then be asked for their billing information.
- Exchange Add-ons on iThemes.com
- Free Add-Ons
- Premium Add-Ons
- Tutorials - Short video tutorials to help you become an Exchange expert.
- Get Basic Help - Get free help on some basics of Exchange.
- Get Premium Support - Get premium and priority support for Exchange.
Report & Request
- Report a Bug or Problem - Help us fix an issue that you have found in Exchange
- Request a Feature - Help us improve Exchange for everyone