Exchange Add-Ons: Manual Purchases
|Line 61:||Line 61:|
Revision as of 18:13, December 12, 2013
The Manual Purchases add-on allows you to manually add products to customers.
To add products to your customers, you can either go to the Users menu in the WordPress menu and then select the Add Product(s) link for the specific user you'd like to add the product to:
Or you can go to Exchange > Payments and click the Add New button at the top of the page:
Starting from the Payments page, you'll be able to either enter the username of an existing customer or create a new customer, select the product and enter the amount they paid for the product.
To select a Existing Customer, simply start typing the username into the text field.
If you chose the New Customer option, you'll give the customer a username, enter their first and last name, their email address and then allow WordPress to create their password or chose to manually enter a password for the customer.
Next, you'll select the product to add to the customer. You can filter the products by product type or you can use the search option.
Lastly, you can enter the price paid by your customer. You can leave this at the product price (which is automatically generated for you when you select the product) or you can change the price, for example, to $0 if you gave it to your customer for free.
- Exchange Add-ons on iThemes.com
- Free Add-Ons
- Premium Add-Ons
- Tutorials - Short video tutorials to help you become an Exchange expert.
- Get Basic Help - Get free help on some basics of Exchange.
- Get Premium Support - Get premium and priority support for Exchange.
Report & Request
- Report a Bug or Problem - Help us fix an issue that you have found in Exchange
- Request a Feature - Help us improve Exchange for everyone