Exchange Add-Ons: Modify Default Redirects
The Modify Default Redirects add-on allows you to select where a customer is directed after they log in or register.
In the settings for the Modify Default Redirects add-on, you first select which Page Type you'd like to use for the following options:
- Successful log-in from the Log-in
- Successful log-in from the Checkout Page
- Successful registration from the Registration
- Successful registration from the Checkout Page
Note: Checkout page options will only show if you have the Multi-item cart add-on enabled.
Based on the Page Type you select, you'll see a list of page or post options.
Once you select the page or post, save your settings and the user should now be redirected after successful log in/registration.
- Exchange Add-ons on iThemes.com
- Free Add-Ons
- Premium Add-Ons
- Tutorials - Short video tutorials to help you become an Exchange expert.
- Get Basic Help - Get free help on some basics of Exchange.
- Get Premium Support - Get premium and priority support for Exchange.
Report & Request
- Report a Bug or Problem - Help us fix an issue that you have found in Exchange
- Request a Feature - Help us improve Exchange for everyone