Exchange Add-Ons: Offline Payments
The Offline Payments Add-on allows customers to purchase products from your site using check or cash.
You can select to use this form of payment when in the Exchange Quick Setup Wizard or enable it later in Exchange > Add-ons.
The Offline Payments add-on has some settings you can adjust. Again, this is available in the Exchange Quick Setup Wizard or from the Add-ons page by clicking the gear symbol next to the Enabled button.
In the settings, you'll decide what you'd like the button to read (Title, ex: Pay by Check), the instructions for the customer after their purchase and what the default status of the payment will be.
- Exchange Add-ons on iThemes.com
- Free Add-Ons
- Premium Add-Ons
- Tutorials - Short video tutorials to help you become an Exchange expert.
- Get Basic Help - Get free help on some basics of Exchange.
- Get Premium Support - Get premium and priority support for Exchange.
Report & Request
- Report a Bug or Problem - Help us fix an issue that you have found in Exchange
- Request a Feature - Help us improve Exchange for everyone