Exchange Add-Ons: PayPal Standard Basic
The PayPal Standard Basic Add-on is the simple and fast version to get PayPal set up for your store. You might use this version just to get your store going, but we highly suggest you switch to the PayPal Standard Secure option.
Once enabled, you will need to enter your PayPal email address. You can also set the text for the payment button.
You’ll then need to go into your PayPal account and enter your IPN information. The IPN is what tells Exchange that the payment has been processed.
To do this, you’ll need to visit Profile > My Selling Tools and find instant payment notifications. Then click the Update link.
To enter your IPN information, you’ll click choose IPN settings. Enter your notification URL and click Receive IPN messages. Then click Save.
- Exchange Add-ons on iThemes.com
- Free Add-Ons
- Premium Add-Ons
- Tutorials - Short video tutorials to help you become an Exchange expert.
- Get Basic Help - Get free help on some basics of Exchange.
- Get Premium Support - Get premium and priority support for Exchange.
Report & Request
- Report a Bug or Problem - Help us fix an issue that you have found in Exchange
- Request a Feature - Help us improve Exchange for everyone