Exchange Add-Ons: Recurring Payments
The Recurring Payments add-on allows you to add a recurring option to your products. You can set these to automatically renew or require the customer to purchase the product after the time has expired.
There are three time parameters you can select for your product:
- Forever: This means when the customer purchases the product, they will not need to repurchase the product.
- Monthly: The product will need to be repurchased each month to have access (unless automatic renewing is activated)
- Yearly: The product will need to be repurchased each year to have access (unless automatic renewing is activated)
If you select the monthly or yearly option, you'll see the recurring icon to the left of the time parameter.
To activate the automatic recurring payments, simply click the icon. Once activated, the icon should show in green.
- Why and How to Use Recurring Payments in Your Organization
- Accept Recurring Payments Online Now with iThemes Exchange
- Exchange Add-ons on iThemes.com
- Free Add-Ons
- Premium Add-Ons
- Tutorials - Short video tutorials to help you become an Exchange expert.
- Get Basic Help - Get free help on some basics of Exchange.
- Get Premium Support - Get premium and priority support for Exchange.
Report & Request
- Report a Bug or Problem - Help us fix an issue that you have found in Exchange
- Request a Feature - Help us improve Exchange for everyone