Exchange Add-Ons: Recurring Payments
The Recurring Payments add-on allows you to add a recurring option to your products. You can set these to automatically renew or require the customer to purchase the product after the time has expired.
To enable Recurring Payments, you'll go into your Advanced settings of your product creation page and find Recurring Options. Check the Enable Recurring Payments box.
Once you have enabled the recurring options, you'll be able to set how often the product would recur.
If you want the payment to be charged automatically when it's time to renew, check the Enable Auto-Renewing option.
With Auto-Renewing enabled, you can also offer a free trial of the product (for Membership products only). To do so, check the Enable a Trial Period setting and then select how long you'd like for the trial period to be.
- Why and How to Use Recurring Payments in Your Organization
- Accept Recurring Payments Online Now with iThemes Exchange
- Exchange Add-ons on iThemes.com
- Free Add-Ons
- Premium Add-Ons
- Tutorials - Short video tutorials to help you become an Exchange expert.
- Get Basic Help - Get free help on some basics of Exchange.
- Get Premium Support - Get premium and priority support for Exchange.
Report & Request
- Report a Bug or Problem - Help us fix an issue that you have found in Exchange
- Request a Feature - Help us improve Exchange for everyone