Exchange Add-Ons: Simple Taxes
The Simple Taxes add-on is a quick and easy way to add sales tax to your customers' purchase.
To enable the Simple Taxes add-on in Exchange, go to the Add-ons page and click the Disabled button.
You'll then see a button with a gear symbol next to the Enabled button. Clicking the gear symbol will take you to your Simple Taxes settings.
There, you'll determine your default tax rate to charge and whether or not the tax is applied before or after any discounts are taken.
- Exchange Add-ons on iThemes.com
- Free Add-Ons
- Premium Add-Ons
- Tutorials - Short video tutorials to help you become an Exchange expert.
- Get Basic Help - Get free help on some basics of Exchange.
- Get Premium Support - Get premium and priority support for Exchange.
Report & Request
- Report a Bug or Problem - Help us fix an issue that you have found in Exchange
- Request a Feature - Help us improve Exchange for everyone