Exchange Add-Ons: Stripe
|Line 85:||Line 85:|
Revision as of 18:45, December 3, 2013
The Stripe Add-on is a premium payment gateway add-on for Exchange which allows customers to checkout using Stripe. We love Stripe because it is easier to use and setup than Paypal with great documentation and features.
Stripe now supports US, Canada, UK, France, Ireland and the Netherlands. Don't see your country not supported yet? Be sure to signup at Stripe to be notified when it is! http://stripe.com/global/
To start using Stripe with Exchange, you’ll first need to install and activate the Stripe add-on in your site’s plugins and then enable it in Exchange.
Once the add-on is enabled, you should see a gear symbol next to the Enabled button where you’ll need to enter some information about your Stripe account
In your Stripe dashboard, go to Your Account > Account Settings in the top right of the screen.
From there you’ll find your API Keys.
You’ll take copy those keys and paste them into your Exchange Stripe settings.
Also in your Exchange Stripe settings, you can edit how will your purchase button and enable the Stripe test mode so that you can make test purchases on your site.
- Download the Stripe Add-on from iThemes.com
- From the iThemes Blog
- Exchange Add-ons on iThemes.com
- Free Add-Ons
- Premium Add-Ons
- Tutorials - Short video tutorials to help you become an Exchange expert.
- Get Basic Help - Get free help on some basics of Exchange.
- Get Premium Support - Get premium and priority support for Exchange.
Report & Request
- Report a Bug or Problem - Help us fix an issue that you have found in Exchange
- Request a Feature - Help us improve Exchange for everyone