Exchange Advanced Product Options: Product Availability
The Product Availability Option determines when a product is available to purchase by allowing you to assign a start date and end date.
For example, if you want a song from an upcoming album to be available for individual purchase, but only for the week before the full album release, you’d use the Product Availability option to apply those settings.
- Adding Products
- Viewing Products
- Advanced Product Options
- Tutorials - Short video tutorials to help you become an Exchange expert.
- Get Basic Help - Get free help on some basics of Exchange.
- Get Premium Support - Get premium and priority support for Exchange.
Report & Request
- Report a Bug or Problem - Help us fix an issue that you have found in Exchange
- Request a Feature - Help us improve Exchange for everyone