Exchange Advanced Product Options: Purchase Quantity
The Purchase Quantity Option allows you to set a maximum quantity a customer can select when purchasing the product.
For example, to allow your customer to only purchase 1 product, simply uncheck the box beside "Check this to allow customers to modify the quantity they want to purchase."
You can also enter the quantity you want your customer to be allowed to purchase in the empty space.
- Adding Products
- Viewing Products
- Advanced Product Options
- Tutorials - Short video tutorials to help you become an Exchange expert.
- Get Basic Help - Get free help on some basics of Exchange.
- Get Premium Support - Get premium and priority support for Exchange.
Report & Request
- Report a Bug or Problem - Help us fix an issue that you have found in Exchange
- Request a Feature - Help us improve Exchange for everyone