From IThemes Codex
Revision as of 12:35, October 14, 2013 by Lewayotte
For detailed changelog concerning our default template parts see our Template Updates page.
- Fixed typo in email notifications
- Fixed wizard styling for Stripe
- Added quick fix to margins
- Added hook to template loader
- Added tool-tips to admin form class
- Report 'Deleted Customer' when customer is missing
- Changed the class for the customer menu wrapper in the confirmation page
- Adding missing images
- Introducing Memberships
- Introducing Physical Products
- Introducing Simple Shipping
- Introducing Free Products
- Fix bug preventing Product details from showing if apply_filters was previously called
- Added some hooks to the customer API; fixed some typos
- Updated get-images to allow users to specify an specific image of a specific size
- We fixed a previously unreported bug that affected anyone who had WordPress SEO installed or who called apply_filters( 'the_content' ) prior to the product being printed. It prevented any of the product details from showing up. This has been corrected.
- Fixed some i18n issues
- Added cancel links from the Paypal add-ons
- Fixed bug in Offline Payments for recurring, not keeping totals from parent transaction
- Added new class for quickly generating an admin setting form
- Added hooks to All Payments metabox in tranaction methods post type class
- Fixed border issue when first payment item in the wizard is selected.
- Added missing docblocks
- Fixed negative total and negative taxes
- Fixed bug with failed payments when multi-item cart is deactivated
- Groundwork for upcoming Recurring Payments add-on
- Introduced Purchase Dialog API to allow transaction-method add-ons to invoke CC fields.
- Added optional Billing Address purchase requirement and associated core add-on.
- Added core add-on that enables store owner to switch product types.
- The recurring payments add-on will require this version of Exchange to work correctly
- The billing address purchase requirement can be activated via a core add-on or via 3rd party add-ons that pass the appropriate flag.
- A new Advanced box will appear on the Edit Product page when the Switch Product Types add-on is enabled and more than one Product Type add-on is enabled.
- Introducing our Simple Product Type
- Add address-formats and measurement-formats data sets
- Tweak stripe upsell language now that it's free
- Create fallbacks for file delivery when allow_url_fopen and / or curl isn't available on the server
- Removed entry-title from the product-attribute wrap and added the class option.
- Fix template part comments in tax super widget template part
- Add ability for Store Owner to change 'Tax' label in settings.
- Change NL state to 'Friesland'
- Change default cancel link on cart from 'Cancel' to 'Edit Cart' on checkout page
- Add login, registration and cart links to login notification on checkout page
- We introduced a new Product Type for store owners that don't need Digital Downloads. You can find it on your add-ons screen.
- We made a minor change to the way downloads are being delivered. Adding fallback options if the preferred method isn't available on your server.
- Minor Template Update
- Added base country and base state to settings page
- Added States data-set for US, AU, CA, ES, FR, NL, ZA
- Added countries data set
- Added an indication of which fields are required for registration.
- Implementing Purchase Requirements API
- Added new method to api/theme/customers: display-name
- Added ability for 3rd Parties to hook into supwerwidget ajax.php
- Added .75em bottom margin to dashboard totals.
- Edited x visibility of the downloads list on the Add/Edit Product screen.
- Fixed small text input size for decimal and thousands separator.
- Fixed page settings input overlap.
- Added missing PHP break statements in api/theme/customer.php switch statements
- Added get_plugin_path publich function to IT_Exchange class
- Fixed a bug that causes the get-images array to only pull the last image and not all the images for a product.
- Allow themes to add functions.php to their /exchange folder
- Change product title from h1 to h2 in store view
- Fixed monthly transaction totals in reporting widget for PHP 5.2.
- Added transaction status to reporting widget
- Add more fonts to the add-edt product page font-family
- We introduced an API that allows add-ons to register purchase requirements. These requirements must be met before purchase button become available. Tutorial to come.
- We refactored our core purchase requirement (Users must be logged in) to use this API
- We added two new settings on the General setting page for geographic location of the store. This will be used in upcoming shipping and advanced tax add-ons.
- Theme developers may now place a functions.php file inside the /themedirectory/exchange folder and have it be included automatically when Exchange is enabled.
- Multiple Template Updates
- Added Duplicate Products core-addon
- Fixed but that redirected user to profile rather than back to checkout when asked to register before checkout out
- Fixed bug where activating Product Categories disables core Categories widget
- Fixed bug where permalinks have to be updated after changing product slug
- Fixed bug that throws PHP error when trying to call WP_Error->get_error_message()
- Fixed bug causing 0.00$ cost products to not display their price on the product details
- Fix bug preventing large files from being downloaded
- The new Duplicate Product add-on can be found in the Product Quick links on the All Products page after enabling the add-on
- Fixed broken confirmation page when set as a WP page type
- Simplified versioning notification logic since we have a gazillion template-parts now
- Added a little more feedback to paypal error message
- Dequeued new styles and enqueue sw styles when deprecated templates are supported by the theme
- Temp fix for blank account page
- Change format of discount feedback on superwidget to not display updated total.
- Make sure we have an array before trying to loop it - Paypal Standard Secure
- Fix error where template file name is printing at bottom of shortcode pages.
- Adding Simple Taxes core add-on
- Corrected typo in PayPal Secure Wizard settings
- Fixed bug that made downloads not show on the downloads page.
- Add theme_support option for deprecated-template-parts
- We have introduced a new core add-on called Simple Taxes
- We have introduced a more advanced Templating System for theme devs that also gives add-on devs access to the code.
- Multiple Template Updates
- Add slash to itExchangeSWAjaxURL to fix login/registration bug.
- Add default error message to login SW Ajax when WP_Error returns an empty message.
- Reordered addon_init to prevent 3rd party addons from being included twice
- Add filters to preserve product types on Exchange Reset
- Changed the way user login and registration AJAX works in the superwidget, needed for extendability e.g. MailChimp (coming soon)
- Removed the styles from the WordPress update nag.
- Fixed theme api filters
- Added email category type for add-ons
- Fix typos in content-downloads.php and email confirmation.
- Changed Video links to target _blank
- Various readme.txt typo fixes
- Add Notice when our default template parts get updated
- Fixed bug not allowing inventory setting to be saved in some instances
- Added new shortcode for email templates: login_link
- Change default state to Registration, not Login, when user tries to access checkout while not logged in.
- Fixed unconverted nbsp
- Fixed mistyped localization namespace
- Updated copy in Get More top description
- Updated the Dashboard Reporting Widget for when there are no sales
- Modify coupon limit fields
- Add coupon limit to Basic Coupons add-on
- Fix bug preventing subpages of store and account from working correctly
- Remove Log Out page from showing up in WP's Appearance --> Menus
- Exchange will now create an admin notice after upgrade if any of our default template parts have been updated since your last upgrade. This will be helpful for themes that have copied our default templates to an /exchange/ folder inside their theme.
- Our Basic Coupons Add-on now allows you to limit the number of times a coupon can be used.
- When a visitor attempts to purchase an item while not logged in to the web site, they will now be redirected to the registration page rather than the login page.
- Multiple Template Updates