For detailed changelog concerning our default template parts see our Template Updates page.
- Fixed line height on remove download button.
- Fixed purchase quantity advance tab show/hide functionality
- Updated all screen_icon() functions to use ITUtility
- Fixed bug causing Product Categories widget dropdown to not work properly
- Fixed tooltip styling on shipping settings page
- Fixed HTML error in settings-form
- Removed margin on shipping method.
- Added filters to Product Description and Product Description tooltip
- Fixed label misspelling on the wizard.
- Added Open Sans to the font stack.
1.7.4, 1.7.5, 1.7.6 and 1.7.7 were never released to wordpress.org but details can be found in history.txt. They were internal version bumps during the development process.
- Pass current product to ajax script when checkout is clicked
- Refactor the tooltip
- Standardize the transaction details page styles.
- Add filter to Product Title label and tooltip on Add/Edit Product screen.
- Pass $description variable in existing description filter for Base Price on product Add/Edit screen.
- Changed user profile exchange label
- Removed some unused code
- Make template names filterable
- Fixing bug causing purchase notifications to be sent to the 'current user' rather than the transaction's customer ID
- Added some actions for manual purchases to user products view
- Updated lib/classes
- Add transaction object to admin_email filters
- Updated lib/icon-fonts
- Introduce MP6 changes for 3.8
- Add filter to store visibility value on add/edit product screen
- Added register script/style function to register all third party JS/CSS scripts that might be enqueued by addons
- Updated: lib/classes
- Added missing /div in coupons add/edit
- Change display name of add-on from 'Basic Coupons' to 'Coupons'
- Allow Coupons to be limited to a specific product.
- Added filter to create_posts capability in transaction post type
- Fixed error where shipping address was shown in payment details for physical products with shipping disabled
- Convert Paypl Standard setting keys to be shorter
- Don't hardcode sample product to digital downloads. Make sample product one of the product-types setup in the wizard
- Create Builder Views for all active product type's singular pages
- Replace preg_match with strpos in Builder Views integration
- Add action to rewrite rules method in pages class
- Updated readme.txt
- Make buy-now theme API options filterable.
- Replace all instances of tertiary session_id logic with calls to it_exchange_get_session_id()
- Fix bug that caused incorrect shipping prices to be displayed on PHP versions before 5.4
- Remove 's from all Exchange Builder view descriptions
- Add Builder view for 'any exchange page'
- Add functionality to it_exchange_is_page() to return the current page if $page param was passed empty.
- Remove call to non-existant property in shipping-method Theme API class
- Introducing Guest Checkout
- Redirect back to Exchange Log in Page, not WP login page on failed log in
- Fix typo in customer confirmation email
- Fix bug that prevented Page settings from being saved if a page was previously set to 'disabled'
- Fix bug requiring a WP page to be selected before saving Page settings when page type is not WordPress
- Make default logout redirect go to login page if it isn't disabled. Go to site home if it is. Add filter to default.
- Prevent PHP error if remote_get returns WP_Error object when trying to retreive addons json from ithemes server
- Don't show quantity option in SW when changing coupon info
- Remove login link from above registration fields on checkout page
- Move login link below registration fields in SW and convert to button format
- Add 'core' tag to Simple Shipping add-on
- Init purchase dialog JS on SW non-AJAX load
- Large amount of tabbing and white-space corrections
- Decouple SW registration state login/cancel elements.
- Add breaks to switch statements in api/theme/login.php
- Updated our COOKIE key to work with some hosting environments
- Fixing paypal standard return code
- Add action to top of super widget ajax script
- Changing core template from "Logged in as:" to "Checking out as:" on Checkout page
- Cleaned up the image after zooming to prevent multiple images loading over and over.
- Removed margin and padding from images inside the product image popup.
- A couple product gallery fixes.
- Fixed some priority bugs
- Added additional IDs and classes to admin settings
- Added a general remove button style
- Added hooks for base price and customer pricing
- Broke out lib/templates/content-checkout/elements/purchase-requirements/logged-in.php to several more template parts for flexibility needed in Guest Checkout
- Updated the get-images function call to fix a bug
- Updated the Setup Wizard
- Modified the way the Logged-in purchase requirement determines which form to show (registration/login/options) so that we can filter it for Guest Checkout
- Added Default Checkout Form option to General Settings
- Added api method for saving billing address and defer to it from lib/cart/class.cart.php
- Added filter to existing save_shipping_address function
- Added conditional to update shipping/billing address API methods
- Added filter to require-user-login check before filtering file downloads
- Fixed call to wrong function in new confirmation page template part
- Added a couple is_object checks before get_class calls
- Introducing New Gallery
- Fixed typo in email notifications
- Fixed wizard styling for Stripe
- Added quick fix to margins
- Added hook to template loader
- Added tool-tips to admin form class
- Report 'Deleted Customer' when customer is missing
- Changed the class for the customer menu wrapper in the confirmation page
- Adding missing images
- Introducing Memberships
- Introducing Physical Products
- Introducing Simple Shipping
- Introducing Free Products
- Fix bug preventing Product details from showing if apply_filters was previously called
- Added some hooks to the customer API; fixed some typos
- Updated get-images to allow users to specify an specific image of a specific size
- We fixed a previously unreported bug that affected anyone who had WordPress SEO installed or who called apply_filters( 'the_content' ) prior to the product being printed. It prevented any of the product details from showing up. This has been corrected.
- Fixed some i18n issues
- Added cancel links from the Paypal add-ons
- Fixed bug in Offline Payments for recurring, not keeping totals from parent transaction
- Added new class for quickly generating an admin setting form
- Added hooks to All Payments metabox in tranaction methods post type class
- Fixed border issue when first payment item in the wizard is selected.
- Added missing docblocks
- Fixed negative total and negative taxes
- Fixed bug with failed payments when multi-item cart is deactivated
- Groundwork for upcoming Recurring Payments add-on
- Introduced Purchase Dialog API to allow transaction-method add-ons to invoke CC fields.
- Added optional Billing Address purchase requirement and associated core add-on.
- Added core add-on that enables store owner to switch product types.
- The recurring payments add-on will require this version of Exchange to work correctly
- The billing address purchase requirement can be activated via a core add-on or via 3rd party add-ons that pass the appropriate flag.
- A new Advanced box will appear on the Edit Product page when the Switch Product Types add-on is enabled and more than one Product Type add-on is enabled.
- Introducing our Simple Product Type
- Add address-formats and measurement-formats data sets
- Tweak stripe upsell language now that it's free
- Create fallbacks for file delivery when allow_url_fopen and / or curl isn't available on the server
- Removed entry-title from the product-attribute wrap and added the class option.
- Fix template part comments in tax super widget template part
- Add ability for Store Owner to change 'Tax' label in settings.
- Change NL state to 'Friesland'
- Change default cancel link on cart from 'Cancel' to 'Edit Cart' on checkout page
- Add login, registration and cart links to login notification on checkout page
- We introduced a new Product Type for store owners that don't need Digital Downloads. You can find it on your add-ons screen.
- We made a minor change to the way downloads are being delivered. Adding fallback options if the preferred method isn't available on your server.
- Minor Template Update
- Added base country and base state to settings page
- Added States data-set for US, AU, CA, ES, FR, NL, ZA
- Added countries data set
- Added an indication of which fields are required for registration.
- Implementing Purchase Requirements API
- Added new method to api/theme/customers: display-name
- Added ability for 3rd Parties to hook into supwerwidget ajax.php
- Added .75em bottom margin to dashboard totals.
- Edited x visibility of the downloads list on the Add/Edit Product screen.
- Fixed small text input size for decimal and thousands separator.
- Fixed page settings input overlap.
- Added missing PHP break statements in api/theme/customer.php switch statements
- Added get_plugin_path publich function to IT_Exchange class
- Fixed a bug that causes the get-images array to only pull the last image and not all the images for a product.
- Allow themes to add functions.php to their /exchange folder
- Change product title from h1 to h2 in store view
- Fixed monthly transaction totals in reporting widget for PHP 5.2.
- Added transaction status to reporting widget
- Add more fonts to the add-edt product page font-family
- We introduced an API that allows add-ons to register purchase requirements. These requirements must be met before purchase button become available. Tutorial to come.
- We refactored our core purchase requirement (Users must be logged in) to use this API
- We added two new settings on the General setting page for geographic location of the store. This will be used in upcoming shipping and advanced tax add-ons.
- Theme developers may now place a functions.php file inside the /themedirectory/exchange folder and have it be included automatically when Exchange is enabled.
- Multiple Template Updates
- Added Duplicate Products core-addon
- Fixed but that redirected user to profile rather than back to checkout when asked to register before checkout out
- Fixed bug where activating Product Categories disables core Categories widget
- Fixed bug where permalinks have to be updated after changing product slug
- Fixed bug that throws PHP error when trying to call WP_Error->get_error_message()
- Fixed bug causing 0.00$ cost products to not display their price on the product details
- Fix bug preventing large files from being downloaded
- The new Duplicate Product add-on can be found in the Product Quick links on the All Products page after enabling the add-on
- Fixed broken confirmation page when set as a WP page type
- Simplified versioning notification logic since we have a gazillion template-parts now
- Added a little more feedback to paypal error message
- Dequeued new styles and enqueue sw styles when deprecated templates are supported by the theme
- Temp fix for blank account page
- Change format of discount feedback on superwidget to not display updated total.
- Make sure we have an array before trying to loop it - Paypal Standard Secure
- Fix error where template file name is printing at bottom of shortcode pages.
- Adding Simple Taxes core add-on
- Corrected typo in PayPal Secure Wizard settings
- Fixed bug that made downloads not show on the downloads page.
- Add theme_support option for deprecated-template-parts
- We have introduced a new core add-on called Simple Taxes
- We have introduced a more advanced Templating System for theme devs that also gives add-on devs access to the code.
- Multiple Template Updates
- Add slash to itExchangeSWAjaxURL to fix login/registration bug.
- Add default error message to login SW Ajax when WP_Error returns an empty message.
- Reordered addon_init to prevent 3rd party addons from being included twice
- Add filters to preserve product types on Exchange Reset
- Changed the way user login and registration AJAX works in the superwidget, needed for extendability e.g. MailChimp (coming soon)
- Removed the styles from the WordPress update nag.
- Fixed theme api filters
- Added email category type for add-ons
- Fix typos in content-downloads.php and email confirmation.
- Changed Video links to target _blank
- Various readme.txt typo fixes
- Add Notice when our default template parts get updated
- Fixed bug not allowing inventory setting to be saved in some instances
- Added new shortcode for email templates: login_link
- Change default state to Registration, not Login, when user tries to access checkout while not logged in.
- Fixed unconverted nbsp
- Fixed mistyped localization namespace
- Updated copy in Get More top description
- Updated the Dashboard Reporting Widget for when there are no sales
- Modify coupon limit fields
- Add coupon limit to Basic Coupons add-on
- Fix bug preventing subpages of store and account from working correctly
- Remove Log Out page from showing up in WP's Appearance --> Menus
- Exchange will now create an admin notice after upgrade if any of our default template parts have been updated since your last upgrade. This will be helpful for themes that have copied our default templates to an /exchange/ folder inside their theme.
- Our Basic Coupons Add-on now allows you to limit the number of times a coupon can be used.
- When a visitor attempts to purchase an item while not logged in to the web site, they will now be redirected to the registration page rather than the login page.
- Multiple Template Updates