Exchange Email Settings: Admin Notifications
The Sales Notification Email Address is where you would like to receive the emails. You can set multiple emails here.
The Email Address setting is the address that the notification email will come from. So maybe you want this email to come from your sales department, you can set that here.
The Email Name setting the name that the email will appear to come from, so you can set it to come from Sales @ Business Name or whatever you’d like.
You’ll then setup the email itself. First you’ll give your email a subject. Beneath the email content area, you’ll see a list of shortcode functions. These can be used in the email itself and in the subject line. So, if you’d like to see the total purchase amount in the email’s subject, you’d add [it_exchange_email show=total] to your subject line.
Next you’ll configure the actual email. You can use the shortcode functions to add any of the information you’d like to see in your email, adding as many as you’d like. You can also add media and create it using html, just like you would any post on your site.
- Email Settings
- Tutorials - Short video tutorials to help you become an Exchange expert.
- Get Basic Help - Get free help on some basics of Exchange.
- Get Premium Support - Get premium and priority support for Exchange.
Report & Request
- Report a Bug or Problem - Help us fix an issue that you have found in Exchange
- Request a Feature - Help us improve Exchange for everyone