Exchange Email Settings: Shortcode functions
In the Email Settings, you are provided with shortcode functions to use in both your Admin Notifications and the Customer Receipt Emails.
To add them to your emails, you'll use the following shortcode: [it_exchange_email show=DataToDisplay] After the "show=", you'll enter the name of the information you'd like to display, for example show=download_list will display the customer's list of download links.
Available Shortcode Options:
- download_list - A list of download links for each download purchased
- name - The buyer's first name
- fullname - The buyer's full name, first and last
- username - The buyer's username on the site, if they registered an account
- order_table - A table of the order details. Accepts "purchase_message" option (To show purchase message, use: [it_exchange_email show=order_table option=purchase_message] )
- purchase_date - The date of the purchase
- total - The total price of the purchase
- payment_id - The unique ID number for this purchase
- receipt_id - The unique ID number for this transaction
- payment_method - The method of payment used for this purchase
- sitename - Your site name
- receipt_link - Adds a link so users can view their receipt directly on your website if they are unable to view it in the email correctly.
So, for an example, if you set up your Customer Receipt Email like this:
This is what the email they receive will look like: