Exchange FAQs: How Do I Create Custom Styles for Exchange
When creating custom styles for Exchange, you won't want to edit the exchange.css file directly as any changes you make would be overwritten with an update to Exchange.
Instead, create a directory in your child theme called exchange. The directory path would look something like this:
Then you'll create a file named style.css where you'll add your custom CSS, then upload the file to the exchange directory you created in your child theme.
- Do I Have to Use an iThemes Theme with Exchange
- How Do I Change State to Province in the Billing and Shipping Address Forms
- How Do I Change Where the User Redirects to After Logging Out
- How Do I Create a Custom Product Category Page
- How Do I Create Custom Styles for Exchange
- How Do I Edit My Template Files
- How Do I Resolve a Theme Conflict
- How Do I Setup My Store Page/Display My Products
- How Do I Show the Product Featured Image on Archive/Category Pages
- Troubleshooting the PayPal Add-ons
- Tutorials - Short video tutorials to help you become an Exchange expert.
- Get Basic Help - Get free help on some basics of Exchange.
- Get Premium Support - Get premium and priority support for Exchange.
Report & Request
- Report a Bug or Problem - Help us fix an issue that you have found in Exchange
- Request a Feature - Help us improve Exchange for everyone