Exchange FAQs: How Do I Resolve a Theme Conflict
While we do our best to insure Exchange is compatible with as many themes as possible, there are still themes that will conflict with Exchange. This conflict can typically be resolved changing the Page Types in your Exchange settings from Exchange to WordPress.
To do this, you'll first need to create and publish a regular WordPress page. You can leave the content area break and name the page whatever you'd like.
In Exchange > Settings > Pages, find the page(s) you have create a WordPress page for and change the page type from Exchange to WordPress.
In the dropdown menu that appears, select the corresponding WordPress page that you would like to use in place of the Exchange page.
Copy the shortcode provided and then save your settings.
Back in the WordPress page that you created as your first step, paste in the shortcode update the page.
In most instances, this will correct the issue that you are having. If not, you can contact support with additional questions.
- Do I Have to Use an iThemes Theme with Exchange
- How Do I Change State to Province in the Billing and Shipping Address Forms
- How Do I Change Where the User Redirects to After Logging Out
- How Do I Create a Custom Product Category Page
- How Do I Create Custom Styles for Exchange
- How Do I Edit My Template Files
- How Do I Resolve a Theme Conflict
- How Do I Setup My Store Page/Display My Products
- How Do I Show the Product Featured Image on Archive/Category Pages
- Troubleshooting the PayPal Add-ons
- Tutorials - Short video tutorials to help you become an Exchange expert.
- Get Basic Help - Get free help on some basics of Exchange.
- Get Premium Support - Get premium and priority support for Exchange.
Report & Request
- Report a Bug or Problem - Help us fix an issue that you have found in Exchange
- Request a Feature - Help us improve Exchange for everyone