Exchange FAQs: How Do I Show the Product Featured Image on Archive/Category Pages
The Archive/Category pages of your site are controlled by your theme, not by Exchange. This means, by default, those pages won't pull in the featured images for your products.
To have them do this, either in your archive.php or category.php file (whichever file your theme calls, for instance Twenty Eleven calls archive.php), enter the following code right after your loop starts:
<?php it_exchange_set_product( $post->ID ); ?>
Then, where you want the image to show, enter this code:
<?php it_exchange( 'product', 'featured-image', array( 'size' => 'thumbnail' ) ); ?>
So it'll look something like this (example is from the Twenty Eleven archive.php file):
- Do I Have to Use an iThemes Theme with Exchange
- How Do I Change Where the User Redirects to After Logging Out
- How Do I Create Custom Styles for Exchange
- How Do I Edit My Template Files
- How Do I Setup My Store Page/Display My Products
- How Do I Show the Product Featured Image on Archive/Category Pages
- Troubleshooting the PayPal Add-ons
- Tutorials - Short video tutorials to help you become an Exchange expert.
- Get Basic Help - Get free help on some basics of Exchange.
- Get Premium Support - Get premium and priority support for Exchange.
Report & Request
- Report a Bug or Problem - Help us fix an issue that you have found in Exchange
- Request a Feature - Help us improve Exchange for everyone