Add only the features you need with Exchange Add-ons for payment gateways (offline payments, PayPal or Stripe), coupons, digital downloads, sales reports, multi-item cart, product categories and product tags.
- Accept PayPal Standard or Offline Payments - Process transitions out-of-the-box with PayPal Standard or take payments offline to process cash or check payments
- Stripe - Enable the premium Stripe Add-on to process payments with Stripe, our recommended payment gateway
- Coupons - Generate basic coupons that apply to all products in your store
- Multi-item Cart - Allow customers to purchase multiple products with one transaction
- Basic Reporting Dashboard Widget - View basic sales statistics from the WordPress admin dashboard
- Digital Downloads - Add a product type for distributing digital downloads through iThemes Exchange
- Product Categories and Tags - Organize your store by grouping with category and tag taxonomies
Advanced Product Options
iThemes Exchange allows you to create products quickly and easily. But sometimes you need more than just the basics, so Advanced Product Options help by offering additional ways to manage products.
- Download Expirations - Option to apply settings for download links to expire or to limit access to download links/file downloads
- Product Availability - Apply product availability start and end dates
- Product Inventory - Set and track product inventories
- Hidden Source Files for Digital Product Downloads - Use source file URLs from the WordPress media library or from Dropbox, Amazon, etc. and exchange automatically hides this source URL for digital product downloads.
- LoopBuddy compatibly - Use LoopBuddy queries and layouts for individual product
- Builder compatibility - Apply iThemes Builder layouts for individual products
Payment and Customer Management
View transaction details and manager customers from within Exchange
- Payment/Transaction Details - See order number, payment total, status, customer, payment method and date of payment for individual transactions
- Customer Registration - Use Exchange Registration or WordPress Registration settings
- Customer Data - Manage customers by viewing products purchased, transactions or add notes to customer info.
- Issue Refunds or Resend Confirmation Emails - Easily issue refunds or resend confirmation emails for individual customers
Use the WordPress WSIWYG editor to make custom email templates for Admin Sales Notification emails and Customer Receipt Emails. HTML is accepted.
- Admin Sales Notification Emails - Customize the email sent to admins for sales notifications
- Customer Receipt Emails - Customize the receipt emails customers receive after making a purchase
- Shortcode functions - Use built-in shortcode functions in emails for customer name, full name, username, download list, order table, purchase date, total, payment id, receipt id, payment method, site name and receipt links
Choose from 3 different page types for Exchange pages (Exchange, WordPress or Disabled) to customize the page title and slug for:
- product base
- store page
- customer registration
- account page
- profile page
- customer downloads
- customer log in
- customer log out
- purchase confirmation
- customer shopping cart
- customer check out
- Payment Methods and Gateways
- Quick Setup
- Tutorial Videos