Exchange General Settings: Currency Settings
From IThemes Codex
Revision as of 18:29, March 25, 2014 by Elise
The Currency Settings is where you'll determine the type of currency used on your site and the formatting for display.
The settings for the currency include:
- Default Currency - What currency do you want to use on your site (ex. US Dollars)?
- Symbol Position - Does the dollar sign go before or after the price?
- Thousands Separator - What symbol do you want to use to separate the thousands?
- Decimals Separator - What symbol do you want to use to separate your dollar amounts from the change?
- Email Settings
- Tutorials - Short video tutorials to help you become an Exchange expert.
- Get Basic Help - Get free help on some basics of Exchange.
- Get Premium Support - Get premium and priority support for Exchange.
Report & Request
- Report a Bug or Problem - Help us fix an issue that you have found in Exchange
- Request a Feature - Help us improve Exchange for everyone