Exchange General Settings: Customer Registration Settings
The Customer Registration Settings determines how your customers will register on your site while making their purchases.
You can opt to use the Exchange Registration or the WordPress Registration. If you chose to use the WordPress Registration, you'll need to go into your WordPress Settings > General and check the box for "Anyone can register."
- Email Settings
- Tutorials - Short video tutorials to help you become an Exchange expert.
- Get Basic Help - Get free help on some basics of Exchange.
- Get Premium Support - Get premium and priority support for Exchange.
Report & Request
- Report a Bug or Problem - Help us fix an issue that you have found in Exchange
- Request a Feature - Help us improve Exchange for everyone