Exchange General Settings: Store Settings
In the Store Settings section, you'll find the Order Products By option that allows you to determine the order in which your products display on your Store page.
You can order your products by:
- Product ID
- Product Title
- Product Slug
- Product Published Date/Time
- Product Modified Date/Time
- Product Order #
You can also set the order to Ascending or Descending.
In the Advanced Options portion of your products, you'll find the Store Order option where you can number your products in the order you'd like them to display.
Note: To use this option, in your Store Settings, you'll set the Order Products By option to Product Order #.
If you use the Simple Page Ordering plugin, you will see a Sort by Order link at the top of your All Products page.
If you follow that link, you will be able to drag and drop your products into the order you'd like them to appear on your store page.
Note: To use this option, in your Store Settings, you'll set the Order Products By option to Product Order #. Also, the Simple Page Ordering plugin is not an iThemes product.
- Email Settings
- Tutorials - Short video tutorials to help you become an Exchange expert.
- Get Basic Help - Get free help on some basics of Exchange.
- Get Premium Support - Get premium and priority support for Exchange.
Report & Request
- Report a Bug or Problem - Help us fix an issue that you have found in Exchange
- Request a Feature - Help us improve Exchange for everyone