Exchange Pages Settings
The Pages Settings determine the set up of your store and display the current URL for Exchange-related pages, including:
- Product Base
- Store Page
- Customer Registration
- Account Page
- Profile Page
- Customer Downloads
- Customer Log In
- Customer Log Out
- Purchase Confirmation
- Customer Shopping Cart
- Customer Checkout
On this page, you'll determine what type of page it will be, what the page title is and what the slug for that page will be.
There are 3 page types you can chose from:
- Exchange - This is the default (and recommended) setting
- WordPress - You can use shortcodes to embed and have max control
- Disabled - This would be for pages you don't need to use (ex: If you're only selling one item, you can disable the Store page)
With the WordPress Page Type selected, a dropdown menu will appear listing all of your pages.
From that dropdown, select the page you'd like to use in place of the Exchange page.
You'll also see a shortcode beneath the dropdown menu.
Copy that shortcode and paste it into the page you've selected from the dropdown menu.
- Email Settings
- Tutorials - Short video tutorials to help you become an Exchange expert.
- Get Basic Help - Get free help on some basics of Exchange.
- Get Premium Support - Get premium and priority support for Exchange.
Report & Request
- Report a Bug or Problem - Help us fix an issue that you have found in Exchange
- Request a Feature - Help us improve Exchange for everyone