Exchange Product Types: Memberships
From IThemes Codex
Revision as of 13:18, October 8, 2013 by Elise
Adding the shortcode [it-exchange-membership-included-content] to the extended description of a product allows you to list the content included with a membership. There are different arguments that you can add to your shortcode.
- product_id - This is the current product id. Note: We do not recommend changing this.
- before - In the "before" argument, you can add HTML that you'd like to have show before each content item listed.
- after - In the "after" argument, you can add HTML that you'd like to have show after each content item listed.
- title - The "title" argument allows you to display a title before the list of content.
- toggle - This option allows you to make grouped content (ex: items within a specified category) to be toggled instead of all items listed.
- posts_per_grouping - This allows you to limit the number of items shown for each taxonomy included in a membership.