From IThemes Codex
Revision as of 12:22, July 11, 2013 by Elise
- Private Messages - Please do not send moderators a private message (PM) or an e-mail asking for support – that is why this forum exists, and you'll probably get a quicker response if you post in the forums, rather than send us a PM. If a PM is necessary (for site login information, etc.) a moderator will ask you to send them a message.
- Be Considerate - Please be considerate to one another and also to the moderators. This is our way of providing support to those who are using iThemes themes, and we're happy to do it. However, please understand that our schedule is quite busy and we will do our best to answer the support questions as quickly as we can.
- Priority - Remember that this is a support forum and that we are here to help you diagnose things that may be wrong with your site or if there are any bugs in the code. We'll do our best to answer those questions that don't require major modification and testing, but our priority lies with people having immediate issues with our products.
- Spamming - Spamming is not allowed and anything that resembles it will result in automatic deletion of your account and banning from the forum.
- Language - Please refrain from using derogatory or vulgar language – this is designed to be a friendly resource to theme users and not a place where people are insulted.
- Site Link - Please post a link to the site you are asking question or would like support on. It's much easier to diagnose something when we can see it. If you are developing on a local server, post a screenshot to show the problem.
- One Question per Post - Do not post several questions in one post. Please follow our "one question, one thread" policy. Also, do not post the same question more than once.
- Informative Post Titles - Do make the post title informative and relevant to the subject matter. Avoid generalized titles such as "Please help", "I have some questions..", etc, which do not help other users find answers to their problems.
- Version Numbers - Please mention the version of the theme or plugin that your question relates to.